23 December 2007

Progress Continues

Steph says I'm doing really well with the eye exercises. I have also been given clearance to start doing work-out-type exercises again, which makes me very happy. I'm starting small, but eventually I'll get back to the cross-overs and push-ups that had me running like a machine before.

The eye execrcises are getting more dizzifying, but I'm doing them anyway. Steph has confirmed that the sets I'm on now would make most normal people dizzy, so that makes me feel much less feeble.

I have a few days "off" now (meaning I don't have to drive to Medina to work... just Cleveland, Austintown, and Beachwood for holiday things), but Wednesday I'm back in therapy. January, I'll only be in therapy on Tuesdays - after that, who knows. Maybe I'll be normal again.

No comments: