30 November 2007

Playing Catchup

So much has happened so fast this week that everybody (including me) has fallen behind the curve. I'll do my best to catch you up, but between all this activity and hope coinciding with Tom and Amy's behbeh Teagan Rae's earthly debut (yay!), and a busy busy work week all after a four-day "weekend" in which Sally and I combined for well over 1000 miles of driving, I'm kinda pooped. Sorry about that.

I'll post in order of what happened what day to keep things as clear as possible. Since my memory really, truly, horribly sucks - I'll scratch notes down so we all know what I should be writing about... especially me:

27 November 2007 - Dr. Sanchez, Concussion Doctor
28 November 2007 - Tina, Speech and Memory Therapy Person and the ImPACT Test

Next Week:

3 December 2007 - Tina, Results of the ImPACT Test and Memory/Speech Therapy
6 December 2007 - Steph the Head Shaker and Vestibular Evaluation (something to realign the loosened balance nuggets in my dome.)

No comments: