14 October 2007

Asking for Ideas

I go in tomorrow at 3:30 pm. Somebody needs to diagnose something if I'm ever going to get better, and it's painfully obvious that Team Wolverine would rather I take the fore. Problem: I'm semi-retarded.

I have a short list of potential problems / tests to take into the appointment tomorrow that I have gleaned from a variety of sources... mainly you guys. If you have anything to add to the list, please comment to this post.

Currently on the list:
Staph Infection
Pinched Artery in Neck/Shoulder (or other cause of low bloodflow to the brain)
Stress / Depression / Other Chemical Imbalance
Try Blood Test
Try Balance Test (to see if one physical side of head is more affected)

I can't imagine it could be anything other than these since my MRI and CT scans are clean, but my imaginer isn't so good these days. All help is greatly appreciated.

No comments: